the so sweet sweater knit by her auntie kellie..

dad's gift.. a dollhouse/bookshelf. don't mind the horribly ugly garage in the background.. it's next on the list to replace.

Patrick and Noah taking their turn at the pinata.. one too many layers of newspaper, ben ended up actually breaking it to get the candy out.

the spread.. but not pictured was rice with chili and hotdogs. it's so hawaiian, i swear everytime we had a party in hawaii it was served. people must have liked it, it was nearly gone by the end of the party. can you see my fondant cake in the background.. my first one ever. it was quite the work, but fun to make something special for such a special girl.

the birthday girl in the morning..
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a doll! And what a spread! That's my kind of party!! :)
I love the doll house, what a sweet gift!
You did a great job on the cake. Happy belated Birthday Leah. Looks like you guys had fun. She is so cute. I cant believe she is 1. Time flies so fast.
How fun! Looks like Leah had a blast. I can't believe how big she's getting - seems like yesterday you were pregnant! What a fun party!
So cute! I cant believe that she is one already! Looks like a lot of fun, I love the doll house!
What an amazing party! The cake looks so great, and I love the matching cupcakes. They are all the rage. It looks like a ton of work, but they are always worth it.
Yay! I've been waiting for these! Happy Birthday Leah, and congrats Mom for pulling it off! I LOVE the bookshelf and the cake. Beautiful job, both of you:) What loving parents. And Leah is so dang cute! The spread looks awesome. Hot dogs/rice sounds yummy, how do you make it?
Camille, that cake is IMPRESSIVE! How did you learn to do that? I'm sorry we had to miss the party. It looks like it was a lot of fun! And that birthday girl is adorable!
Leah is such a cutie! That fondant cake is amazing Camille! Put up a pic of that so I can see it closer. Looks like a super fun party
Post a Comment