Sunday, June 8, 2008

A little about me... I thought nobody would ever ask.:)

10 yrs ago: I was a sophomore in high school... probably driving an old blue chevette, talking about boys with my best friend Sarah.

5 things on my to do list today: it's Sunday, so call some of my YW girls, make some plans for piano lessons this week, take my nap (although probably won't happen because I'm doing this), work on Leah's baby book and return the Bee Movie to Redbox by 9pm.

5 snacks I enjoy: anything, really.. goldfish crackers, snickers candybars, icecream, gummy bears, chips and salsa...honesty, anything!!

What would I do if someone gave me a billion dollars: those who know me well would probably think this is an easy one to answer... save it. i'm way more into saving money than spending money (see my next answer).. but i would want to buy ben his 'barn-gym', live in exotic destinations for weeks at a time, pay for friends and family to go fun places with me, never have to comparison shop again... and of course donate to lots of charities and those in need.

3 bad habits: saving money, it really is a bad habit and one I'm trying to change.. thanks to all you generous, giving people who are good examples to me...sometimes i am too tight with money. wasting time, i feel much better about myself when i'm productive.. leaving clothes out.. sometimes i'll move them from the bed to a chair before i go to bed.. isn't it just as easy to put them away instead of moving them around.. i know i'm crazy, ben thinks so as well.

Places I have lived: Logan UT, Darian CT, Kohala Ranches HI, Ft. Leonardwood MO,

Jobs I have had: Kids Club at Sports Academy, sandwich maker at Grist Mill, test scanner at USU Computer Services, nanny, Convergys, piano teacher

5 things people dont know about me: I LOVE to take baths, i played the cello... hm, i'll think on this one.

5 people I am tagging: whoever has never filled out one before.:)

3 comments:

DaNae said...

Hi Camille! Wow, we didn't know you had a baby girl! She is gorgeous. Where are you guys at now? I am super stoked I found you on Becky's blog... now we can stay in touch! Here's ours:

www.thersladefam.blogspot.com

--Randy and DaNae

Parker Family said...

Camille, you have such a cute family, your blog is so fun to read, it is really fun to keep up with each others lives, who would have thought that life would turn out to be busy, and that even family would be hard to keep in touch with eachother, thank goodness for blogs! Your baby girl is so precious! Congrats! Love, Michelle

Claire said...

Fun to read about the blue chevette and the grist mill. Good times. I'm totally a super saver too and sometimes it's so annoying!!...probably more to other people than to myself. I'm glad you are too though. Doesn't make me feel so crazy. :)